Frequently Asked Questions
If paying by credit card we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. You may also use PayPal.
And, if you are an Apple Pay user, you can check out using Apple Pay on your Safari browser through your iPhone, iPad, or desktop.
If you have received a discount code and wish to apply it to your order, you can do so during the checkout process. The discount code field is found at the bottom of the order summary section. This is on the righthand side of the page in desktop and at the top of the page in mobile.
Please note that discount codes cannot be combined with any other promotions. If your discount code is not being accepted, it could be that it conflicts with a promotion we are running.
Yes. We offer a 15% discount for members of the US military, law enforcement, and firefighters. If you would like to take advantage of this, please email email@example.com and attach a copy of your service ID to your message (with any sensitive details redacted). We will provide you with an individual code good for one year as thanks for your service.
That will be a decision you must be prepared to live with for the rest of your life. How will you tell your friends and family that you chose to carry on living without the promise of one of our whisky changing products?
Nevertheless, if you do decide to cancel before it has been shipped, you can easily do this by writing us via the contact link below or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has already been dispatched, you will need to go through the normal return process.
We are working with a trusted warehouse and fulfillment partner with locations based in southern California and Pennsylvania. Depending on your location and our stock availability, your order will ship from one of these locations.
Our main site (norlanglass.com) currently serves customers in the United States, Mexico, and select countries in South America and Central America.
Customers based in Canada should visit our Canada store (ca.norlanglass.com).
Customers based in Australia and New Zealand should visit our Australia store (au.norlanglass.com)
If you are located in one of the below countries, please visit our UK store (uk.norlanglass.com):
Europe: Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faore Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Isle Of Man, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Turkey, Ukraine
Asia: China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Vanuatu
Middle East: Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
If you do not see your country listed above please contact us and we will see about adding delivery so that you can get the perfect whisky glass.
All orders of in-stock items require 1 to 2 business days for dispatch. Once an order has been dispatched, you can use the below transit times to estimate how long it will take for your order to reach you.
- For orders shipping within the US, please estimate 3 to 5 business days via our Standard service and 2 to 3 business days via our Priority service.
- For orders shipping to Mexico or countries in South America, please refer to the carrier service you've selected and their international shipping transit times.
Please note, the above applies to in-stock items only. Orders with backordered items are held to ship complete. Please refer to the product page of your backordered item for the estimated dispatch date.
While we know it is frustrating and disconcerting to not see activity on a shipment, please rest assured that your order is en route. During periods of heavy shipping volume, sometimes parcels miss their origin scan. While it may appear that the parcel was not handed off to the shipping carrier, this is not the case.
In over 99% of cases where this occurs, the tracking link eventually updates after a later terminal scan or is actually delivered without any tracking update having been posted.
Sometimes these cases do result in shipment delays. If your order has not shown progress toward your destination or has not been delivered within 15 days of dispatch, please let us know and we'll file a lost parcel claim with the carrier and issue a replacement or refund as needed.
If tracking shows your package as having been delivered but you have not received it, please take the following steps:
- Please first check around your property or building and enquire with any family members, neighbors, or building management to see if the carrier left your parcel in an alternate location. 9 times out of 10 this is the case.
- If your order was sent via USPS and you still cannot locate it, please contact your local post office with the tracking number to see if they can provide additional information on the shipment. We often see cases where tracking data with the carrier indicates that a delivery was made but ends up being delivered in the days afterwards.
- If the above steps do not lead to your package being discovered, please contact us and we will take the necessary steps to further investigate.
Not to worry. If you've ordered a gift and are sending directly to your recipient, please note that we do not include receipts (or invoices) in the shipment. All that is included is this packing list, which has the order number, the address of the recipient, and the list of items included.
If you are ordering from our US store and shipping to a country outside of the US, you (or the recipient) will be responsible for any customs and duties levied against your purchase upon import into the destination country. Our pricing and shipping charges do not include these eventual fees and we are unfortunately unable to provide estimates for you.
That would be tantamount to asking us to break the law. Since we value our business and good standing with international agencies, we are not able to falsify export documents. If you are concerned about the costs and delays associated with shipping an item to your home country, you may need to wait until we have a distribution partner in your region or you are able to visit the United States.
Our return policy lasts 30 days and is effective from the moment you receive your goods. Any returns past 30 days from the date of receiving your order will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Norlan (owned and operated by, and hereto referred to as, Serial Future Visions, Inc.) Promotional Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: Promotional campaigns are open only to those who enter via the defined channel as explained in the general contest rules for each campaign. Campaigns are only open to individuals who are of eligible drinking age in their home country as of the date of entry. The Campaign (unless otherwise stipulated) is open to all citizens of the world. Employees of Serial Future Visions, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Serial Future Visions, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Please refer to the submission deadlines in the general contest rules for the campaign.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry as described in the general contest rules. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Serial Future Visions, Inc..
5. Prizes: The Winner (or Winners) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a prize as defined in the contest announcement. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Serial Future Visions, Inc.. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Serial Future Visions, Inc.'s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, local taxes, and/or import taxes and duties shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Serial Future Visions, Inc. as defined in the contest announcement. Winner will be notified within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Serial Future Visions, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SERIAL FUTURE VISIONS, INC.’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Serial Future Visions, Inc. shall have the right, where permitted by law, to publish, broadcast, and distribute your entry, name and/or username in association with the Campaign for publicity and promotional purposes on social media without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Serial Future Visions, Inc.. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Serial Future Visions, Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Serial Future Visions, Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Serial Future Visions, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Serial Future Visions, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Serial Future Visions, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Serial Future Visions, Inc.. Serial Future Visions, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Serial Future Visions, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Serial Future Visions, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Serial Future Visions, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NEW YORK having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Serial Future Visions, Inc., with principal offices at 180 Woodpoint Road, 4L, New York, NY, 11211, United States.
13. Facebook: If the Campaign is shared via Facebook, please note the Campaign hosted by Serial Future Visions, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.